IT Financial Systems Analyst (Workday Financials)
- Chevy Chase, MD
Ready to make an impact? If so, read on!
IT Financials Systems Team is seeking a highly motivated Senior Systems Analyst with diverse skills to join our team to manage the implementation, enhancements, and support of Workday Financials. The candidate must possess strong analysis skills to interpret requirements and validate the delivery of the requested functionality. The candidate must possess solid project management skills and be able to effectively plan and manage project deliverables. In addition, the candidate will triage issues and work with the development team to collaborate on solutions to resolve defects and production support issues. Candidate will work with a variety of business users and technical teams throughout the organization.
• Participate in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) projects; including planning, project management, requirements, design, conversion, testing, and implementation
• Provide Production Support; including triage, bug fixes, enhancements, end-user support, and application monitoring
• Is proficient in 2 or more Workday Financial functional areas with a strong working knowledge of Workday business processes and custom validations.
• Configure the Workday solutions and demonstrate the configurations through the creation of prototypes and wireframes
• Assist with Kainos testing and support
• Assist with integration and reporting needs, including issue resolution triage, documenting requirements and fixes, enhancements, end-user support and monitoring
• Assist with adhoc report development
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Accounting, or relevant experience
• 5+ years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with Agile Scrum and Agile Kanban
• 5+ years of experience in ERP platforms eliciting business requirements, developing detailed systems specifications, designing and prototyping, testing, defining support procedures, data conversion, and implementing business process improvements
• 3+ years of experience with SDLC Tools such as Azure DevOps, Confluence, JIRA, MS Project, Modeling Tools, etc.
• Desired 2+ years technical experience configuring Workday Financials with an emphasis in Workday business processes and custom validations in 2 or more of the following functional areas:
• Procurement Inventory
• Capital Projects
• Cash Management
• Budgets and Allocations.
• Strong proficiency in MS Project, Excel and Visio
• Adaptive Insights experience a plus
• Demonstrated project management experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills #LI-AM1
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program, including:
Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
Back to top