Information Systems Analyst
Ready to make an impact? If so, read on!
GEICO is looking for candidates interested in jumpstarting their career after college, or those wanting to make a career change!
About the Role:
The GEICO Financial Systems support team, which supports the Controller and Treasurer departments, has exciting opportunities for analysts to join our team! These positions involve analysis and testing for financial systems projects, which could include new applications and/or the support of corporate initiatives which impact financial processing.
These positions will provide many opportunities to work on new and exciting initiatives while providing exposure to many facets of the company's operations. This position will have an impact on the corporate financial processing and reporting.
Build your Career:
With GEICO, you'll have the opportunity to put your skills to the test, along with growing and developing while working in a supportive team environment. We'll provide you the ability to have a dynamic career with plentiful opportunities to make a positive impact on our business each and every day.
- Analyze functional and system processes
- Participate in the development of business requirements for financial and treasury system projects
- System setup and configuration
- Create and execute test plans
- Act as a liaison between users and IT to coordinate system activities
- Provide system support and training to the Controller's and Treasurer's staff, and other users company-wide.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, information systems or equivalent
- Proven analytical and problem-solving ability
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with a group of experienced diverse professionals
- Experience with financial, payroll and/or cash systems and an understanding of accounting concepts is strongly desired
- Experience with the systems development life cycle, along with systems analysis, and the design and testing on multiple platforms
- Experience with reporting tools and the Microsoft Office suite, including MS project
The ideal candidate(s) will be able to work independently given general direction and also thrive in a team environment that is constantly changing. Multiple positions are available and salary will be commensurate with experience and skills.
This position requires an aptitude test which will be considered as part of candidate evaluation.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program, including:
Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
Meet Some of GEICO's Employees
Sean helps steer GEICO’s course in the field of new applications by serving as a programmer on the Mobile Team. He streamlines customer experience on Android devices.
Back to top