Identity and Access Management Architect
Ready to make an impact? If so, please read on!
GEICO's Enterprise Security team is looking for a motivated Identity and Access Management Architect. You will play a key role in the design, development, and implementation of complex systems that will streamline and secure how GEICO approaches and treats Identity within the organization. This position will involve working with cross-functional teams to understand both business processes and technical requirements. As such, you will be well versed in current Identity trends (and future state) within the industry and be able to influence design on how GEICO treats Identities and how applications consume Identities. You will have a desire to work in a dynamic environment, have an excellent work ethic, have great communication skills, and be a self-starter. You must be a team player with a positive attitude who is motivated to work towards common goals.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Design and Support Identity Access Management solutions supporting a robust application landscape and tens of thousands of User IDs
• Standardize how GEICO utilizes Identity
• Work with Identity Engineering and Governance teams to develop strategy and deployment plans for making Identity resources consumable for the organization
• Provide technical solutions to internal clients on how to utilize Identity resources
• Communicate and evangelize security concepts so that our developers and users understand the importance of access controls
• Ensure documentation is current, and if none exists, create documentation
Would you like to join this innovative team? If so, do you meet these qualifications?
• A Bachelor's Degree in a computer science related field or complimentary experience
• At least 5+ years of experience in Security
• Strong understanding of legacy and modern authentication protocols
• Familiarity with modern forms of SSO and Multifactor Authentication
• Ability to script in PowerShell, Python, etc.
• Familiarity with Linux platforms
• Familiarity with Application Design and how applications interact with Identity resources
• Strong familiarity with Azure Active Directory and application design in the Azure environment
• Strong familiarity with Active Directory
• Familiarity with RACF
• Must be able to communicate in a clear, concise, professional oral or written manner, to be understood by customers
• Ability to operate independently to provide domain area functional and technology expertise
• Must be able to provide off hour support if needed, which may require late evenings and/or weekend work
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program, including:
Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
Meet Some of GEICO's Employees
Sean helps steer GEICO’s course in the field of new applications by serving as a programmer on the Mobile Team. He streamlines customer experience on Android devices.
Back to top