Financial Systems Lead
Are you ready to make an impact? If so, read on!
GEICO currently has an opening for a member of management overseeing our financial systems. The position, located in Chevy Chase, MD, provides the opportunity to work on new and exciting system initiatives in support of financial planning and forecasting. The lead role will be responsible for project organization and management tasks, as well as the coordination of key system design decisions, in collaboration with internal teams.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or information systems (or equivalent degree with relevant experience)
- 3-4 years of personnel management skills, including the ability to lead and manage multiple system projects at one time
- 3-4 years of analytical, organizational, interpersonal, time management and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- 3-4 years of project management experience with systems related projects related to financial forecasting
- 3-4 years of experience with planning and budgeting processes, including financial systems and/or finance activities at large financial services institutions.
All candidates will be required to complete a pre-work assessment
The expected salary range for this opportunity is between $100,000 and $115,000 per year
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply:
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
Meet Some of GEICO's Employees
As a senior software analyst, Joy works as a liaison between software users and software developers. She is also a SCRUM product owner who conveys the ideas and vision of the project to the team.
Back to top