Enterprise Resource Planning / Financial Senior Software Engineer
We know you know GEICO. But you should get to know us for great careers, too.
GEICO is looking for a highly motivated team player with excellent customer service to join the Financial and Planning team in IT as we implement Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Financial, Planning & Analysis (FP&A) solutions and custom build applications.
This team is responsible for the development and maintenance ERP modules including General Ledger, Cash Management, Account Payable, etc. and integration with FP&A solutions.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
As a Senior Software Engineer you would be providing enhancement and maintenance support from requirements to implementation and providing post-implementation end-user support.
Would you like to join this innovative team? If so, do you meet these qualifications?
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or relevant experience
• Minimum of 2 years deploying / configuring Cloud ERP/Financial solutions and 3+ years with ERP solutions
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC), including gathering requirements, design, development, testing, implementation of application systems
• Strong user troubleshooting support experience and follow-up skills
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including communicating technical issues to non-technical audiences. Experience maintaining system documentation to enhance system maintainability
• 1+ years' experience in Agile Scrum and/or Kanban methodologies
• 5+ years' of providing development and maintenance support of ERP / Financial applications
• 2+ years of experience utilizing MS Excel Data and Statistical Analysis, Pivot Tables, and Power Query.
• Experience with planning, forecasting, and financial modeling using a financial planning tool such as: Adaptive Insights, Host Analytics, Anaplan, TM1 Planning Analytics
• Experience with Portfolio Project Management (PPM) solutions (preferably Workday Projects)
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program, including:
Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
Back to top