Digital Project Manager Lead
GEICO's Digital Experience team is looking for a talented, enthusiastic, and hard-working team player to join us as a Digital Project Manager Lead to help shape the future of its award-winning app and website.
Reporting to a manager, you will work side by side with other team leads to help manage and prioritize large projects and team members workloads. Your team will be responsible for removing roadblocks, translating what the stakeholders want into design requirements, and mentoring other digital project managers and UX designers. You will work closely with others on the management team to help strategize, design, and support the creation of innovative experiences across all our digital platforms. This role collaborates with other members of management, systems analysts, and developers across the entire IT organization.
You will be one of the leaders on our team who will help energize our team members to advocate for consistent interfaces and experiences for multiple projects across GEICO's digital platforms. The ability to handle several projects and deliver great experiences under pressure is a great plus!?
Would you like to join our innovative team? If so, do you meet these qualifications?
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years experience within a corporate or agency setting
- 3+ years in supervisory or management positions is required
- Experience and knowledge of the agile methodology
- Experience working in a digital environment delivering mobile apps and responsive web interfaces is a must
- Ability to articulate design decisions confidently both written and spoken
- Creative ability to ideate from an initial concept and can see it through the design process to implementation
- Ability to manage and prioritize projects while still maintaining pixel-perfect attention to details
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fluid organization
- PMP certification is a plus
LinkedIn tag: #LI-POST
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
- Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
Meet Some of GEICO's Employees
Manager, Mobile Development
Lwin supports development and enhancements for enterprise applications on iOS and Android by leading a team of pros who help GEICO continue innovating.
Back to top