Digital Experience Team Lead
Ready to make an impact? If so, read on!
Job Duties & Responsibilities
As a Digital Experience Team Lead, you will be leading a dynamic multi-disciplinary team of UX researchers, UX/UI designers, front-end developers who are passionate about simplifying insurance to be easy and intuitive customer experiences. You and your team will be focused on building great user experiences for our customers through creative solutions in mobile, responsive web development, and new emerging technologies. You will help drive the team that truly seeks to set apart the GEICO brand, creating digital experiences that engage our customers across all our digital properties. You and your team will be responsible for the ideation, user flows, and building the UI for all GEICO mobile and web properties. You will champion a customer-first design approach by your team and within the partnerships you grow throughout the GEICO IT organization, business community, and external vendors
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Ability to demonstrated ability to work and think creatively in a fast paced
- 5 years of experience with Digital Design, HCI, Responsive Web, or Mobile Application Design is required
- 3 years of experience in supervisory or management positions is required
- Ability to promote conceptual thinking throughout the team is desired
- Experience in delivering customer-facing features and applications is desired
- Strong project management skills is desired
- Demonstration of thought-leadership and dynamic presentation and storytelling skills is a plus
- Knowledge of design patterns and trends is desired
- Strong performance debugging and troubleshooting skills is desired
- Inspiration, innovation and creativity is required
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation’s largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We’re an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates’ quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
- Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click “Apply for Job” to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later.
Meet Some of GEICO's Employees
Gabriela interfaces with several regional offices to manage and maintain the entire network of GEICO systems. Her goal is to keep services available at all times.
Back to top