Digital Experience Team Lead
Ready to make an impact? If so, read on!
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Do you have a passion for providing strategies and direction for creating great digital experiences? Do you keep a pulse on the latest and greatest design trends for apps and websites? Are you looking to be responsible for a group of talented designers are UX researchers? If you answered yes, yes, and YES, then we might have the right job for you! GEICO’s Digital Experience team is looking for a very talented, enthusiastic, and hard-working team player to join our us as a team lead to help shape the future of its award-winning app and website.
Reporting to a manager, you will work side by side with other team leads to help provide creative direction, manage and prioritize workload, and help hones the skills of our designers and UX researchers. You will work closely with others on the management team to help strategize, design, and support the creation of innovative experiences across all our digital platforms. This role collaborates with other members of management, systems analysts, and developers across the entire IT organization.
You will be one of the leaders on our team who will help energize our designers and UX researchers to advocate for consistent interfaces and experiences for multiple projects across GEICO’s digital platforms. The ability to handle several projects and deliver great experiences under pressure is a great plus!
- 5+ years experience within a corporate or agency setting
- 3+ years in supervisory or management positions is required
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator) on a Mac
- Experience designing iOS/Android app and responsive web interfaces is a must
- Ability to articulate design decisions confidently – both written and spoken
- Great communication skills to collaborate with team members and project stakeholders
- Creative ability to ideate from an initial concept and can see it through the design process to implementation
- Great problem solver who isn’t afraid to iterate until the experience is right
- Ability to manage and prioritize projects while still maintaining pixel-perfect attention to details
- Strong project management skills is a must
- Demonstration of thought-leadership along with dynamic presentation and storytelling skills is a plus
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation’s largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We’re an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates’ quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
- Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click “Apply for Job” to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later.
Meet Some of GEICO's Employees
Gabriela interfaces with several regional offices to manage and maintain the entire network of GEICO systems. Her goal is to keep services available at all times.
Back to top