Digital Analytics Lead
GEICO's Data Science and Metrics Team is looking for a highly motivated Project Lead with strong and proven skills in the areas of project management, leadership, and analysis. As a Project Lead, you will be responsible for leading and mentoring senior and junior analysts through analytics implementations and related analyses of varying scope and complexity. Primary responsibilities include working closely with the web application teams to understand and fulfill a wide array of analytics, digital experimentation, and decision support needs. This position requires someone who can balance multiple job responsibilities of varying priorities, and is able to work in a very fast paced environment with limited direction You will partner with a broad range of internal departments as part of efforts to continually improve our company's ability to measure and evaluate customer experiences. In addition, you must be able to contribute as a team player, multitask, show an appropriate sense of urgency, understand business needs, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to think strategically and innovate.
- 3+ years of experience in IT project management or leadership positions
- 3+ years of experience with Adobe Analytics
- Proven experience in digital experimentation using web analytics data to optimize the online customer experience
- Ability to partner with a broad range of internal customers to understand analytics needs and help define project scopes and deliverables
- Experience with defining detailed analytics requirements and test strategies
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with developers and analysts/testers to implement, validate, and maintain analytics for digital channels
- Knowledge of DTM tagging, including implementation solution design and processing rule set
- Experience with web diagnostic tools like Fiddler 2, Charles, Firebug, or Bloodhound
- Strong critical thinking, decision making, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to apply statistical rigor to analyses
- Outstanding time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to support multiple projects, manage change, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for rigorous website optimization, digital analytics, and problem solving
- Proven project management skills with the ability to build and manage project plans
- Hands-on experience leading analysts
- Hands-on experience with developing and conducting training sessions
- Ability to coach, mentor, and address performance issues
- College degree preferred
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
- Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
Meet Some of GEICO's Employees
Manager, Mobile Development
Lwin supports development and enhancements for enterprise applications on iOS and Android by leading a team of pros who help GEICO continue innovating.
Back to top