Customer Service Analyst
Do you enjoy working in a creative & fast-paced environment? As a Business Analyst at GEICO in the Competitive Advantage Leadership Group (CALG), you will be expected to improve business processes to improve the customer experience and drive organizational growth. You will be tasked with managing diverse projects that span every department and every level of management within the organization. In addition, you will use mixed methods of research to gather, and analyze data. You will become a subject matter expert and advocate for the internal and external customer. This is an exciting opportunity to shape the way in which the company interacts with its customers while gaining executive exposure.
We are looking for someone with passion, creativity, and a thirst for knowledge. You should be comfortable with new subject areas, and able to work with area experts to understand the root cause of a problem quickly. Strong interpersonal skills are important; you'll have the opportunity to work and communicate with senior management in this role.
Interested? Read on to check out the qualifications that would make you an ideal candidate.
- Analyzing data and behavior to recommend change
- Planning and executing heuristic evaluations, structured dialogues, and usability tests
- Facilitating focus groups, interviews, usability studies, and other structured dialogues
- Communicating findings, outcomes, and updates to the organization through presentations, newsletters, dashboards, and executive summaries
- Tracking execution and driving change
- A Bachelor's degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills. You're also highly organized with an intellectual curiosity that demonstrates your eagerness to constantly learn and grow.
- 1-3 years' experience working in a highly collaborative environment where responsibilities include project management and quick turn-around times on deliverables is preferred.
- The ability to learn a style to develop compelling, consistent, on-brand content that drives results.
- Superior communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines with competing demands.
- The enthusiasm and ability to interact with various teams so that you can understand business objectives, customer experience, and IT requirements on each project.
- Expertise with standard software such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and email.
$59,000 - $70,000 depending on experience
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
Back to top