Configuration Management Analyst
Ready to make an impact?
Job Duties & Responsibilities
As a Configuration Management Analyst, you will be joining our Configuration Management team fast-paced environment with DevOps model, driving resolution for tasks and issues in support of application lifecycle management. This position will focus on process automation to streamline system functionality. You will drive the resolution for tasks and issues in support of application lifecycle management. You will also have experience troubleshooting and triaging both application and system issues. You will be responsible for planning, designing, and implementing architecture projects in support of claims systems.This would include coordinating amongst various departments for specific architecture or production support tasks. This position may include afterhours support as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering or equivalent work experience
• Excellent organizational skills to manage concurrent efforts for multiple environments and releases is a must
• A strong commitment to continual process improvement is a must
• Ability to work with multiple business, development, and system infrastructure support teams is desired
• Demonstrated ability to effectively drive results in a fast paced environment is desired
• Experience in working both independently and in a collaborative team environment is required
• Experience developing scripts or applications, especially to facilitate and automate processes is preferred
• Experience working with source control such as Perforce and TFS is a plus
• Experience working with build tools such as QuickBuild, Jenkins, and TFS is a plus
• Windows and Linux server experience is a plus
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
GEICO Federal Credit Union
Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
Back to top