Claims Service Specialist - Tucson, AZ
- Tucson, AZ
Claims Service Specialist - Tucson, AZ
Salary: $ 17.20 per hour
4-Year Degree Salary: $18.19 per hour
Claim your career growth as a Claims Service Specialist at GEICO's Tucson, AZ office and be a part of one of the fastest-growing auto insurers in the United States! If you are motivated, all about solutions, and empathetic to the needs of customers, come grow a fulfilling career with us!
Through our paid, industry-leading training, you will learn the ins and outs of the claims process and be ready to assist our policyholders when they need us the most - during an accident. As a Claims Service Specialist, you will collect facts about the accident, investigate claim details, and collect statements from involved parties. Our policyholders will count on your patience, support, and attention to detail to get them back on the road as quickly as possible. GEICO will also give you the space and grace to explore your abilities and learn new ones. So if you are ready to start growing your career, let's talk!
As a full-time Claims Service Specialist, you'll enjoy our Total Rewards Program * which includes:
- Premier Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with no waiting period
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
- 401(k) Plan with Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Training and Licensures
- Experience providing outstanding customer service by showcasing expertise, fostering trust and growing customer satisfaction
- Solid computer multitasking skills
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, and willingness to expand on these abilities
- Ability to work comfortably and grow in a fast-paced, high-volume call center environment
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent, college degree or currently pursuing preferred
- Eagerness to explore new skills and openness to different career paths
Coverage begins with the pay period after hire date. Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect.
The equal employment opportunity policy of the GEICO Companies provides for a fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. GEICO hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
GEICO reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and associates. GEICO also provides a work environment in which each associate is able to be productive and work to the best of their ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining an atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment with mutual respect by and for all associates and applicants.
Note: To assure safe and healthful working conditions for everyone, GEICO has implemented rigorous safety measures and policies. Please see below for further safety protocol guidance.
To ensure our associates receive the training and support needed to excel and thrive, associates hired for this position are generally required to work at the GEICO building during their orientation period. The safety of our associates, both current and future, is GEICO's highest priority, and we have implemented rigorous safety measures and policies to ensure our associates are protected. These safety protocols include:
- Temperature screening when entering the building
- Daily health survey
- Social distancing measures
- Required mask wearing in common areas
- CDC approved disinfectant usage and increased cleaning measures
Back to top