Cisco/VoIP Team Lead
Ready to make an impact? If so, read on!
Job Duties & Responsibilities
As a Cisco/VOIP Team Lead you will be part of our VoIP telephony and multi-site Cisco UC environments. You will be responsible for leading associates primarily focused on supporting and enhancing GEICO’s enterprise telephony infrastructure; Contact Center, IPT, CTI, IVR, Speech, etc. You will be coaching and mentor associates; participate in performance evaluations and goal setting. You will interface with business customers and peer IT teams to develop and analyze requirements and solution/system delivery. You will be build and maintain project plans, perform risk evaluation, issue management, etc.
Provide technical leadership and assist in setting strategic direction, You will interface with various outside partners and vendors. You will be part of 24×7 production support & technical support to team and customers.
- 5 years of experience in designing, implementing, administering and monitoring enterprise multi-site Cisco UC environments
- 5 years’ experience in AT&T’s long distance and toll-free network and features
- 5 years of experience in telephony dial plan design and call routing/control protocols such as SIP, H.323, ISDN PRI,FXO, FXS, POTS
- Knowledge of converged voice/data communications, network systems, and client/server applications
Familiarity with Cisco Contact Center, Communications Manager, SIP
- Experience in providing contact center solutions (call routing, CTI, systems integration, etc.)
- Understanding of relational database architecture and design; including database/reporting applications
- Proficient in client/server applications and systems integration
- Experience in systems and business analysis
- Experience leading/mentoring a team of associates through systems change, delivery and support
- Extremely effective communication and interpersonal skills to communicate with all levels of associates and management teams
- Proven experience in end-to-end problem determination/troubleshooting system issues
- Experience with IP networking, LAN/WAN switching and QoS is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office product set: Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, and Project is desired
- Experience with data extraction/data manipulation tools is desired
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation’s largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We’re an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates’ quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
- Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click “Apply for Job” to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
Meet Some of GEICO's Employees
Gabriela interfaces with several regional offices to manage and maintain the entire network of GEICO systems. Her goal is to keep services available at all times.
Back to top