Bilingual Management Development Program Customer Service - Richardson, TX
- Richardson, TX
Note: The safety of our associates, both current and future, is GEICO's highest priority. At this time, most of our associates are working remotely due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area. Once GEICO determines it is safe for associates to return to the office, candidates will be required to work in the Richardson, TX office.
Salary: $52,250 /year
GEICO is looking for bright and driven future leaders to join our accelerated Management Development Program. The goal of this fast-track management training program is to develop business leaders to help us continue on our path of steady growth, profitability and success. As a management trainee, you will learn what makes GEICO one of the fastest growing auto insurer in the U.S. and the choice of more than 19 million customers.
Our program is designed to provide you with the support, guidance and challenge to prepare you to one day manage a team of bilingual agents within our Customer Service, Sales or Claims departments.
Durante este programa de desarrollo lograrás:
- Asistir a entrenamientos pagados y destacados de la industria y obtener tu licencia profesional de seguros.
- Adquirir experiencia directa y práctica en servicio al cliente, la cual te ayudará a fomentar tu credibilidad profesional haciendo el trabajo que liderarás en el futuro.
- Aprender y recibir mentoría de los gerentes exitosos de GEICO.
- Desarrollar tu habilidad para motivar, inspirar y construir un equipo por medio de nuestro currículo integral de preparación de supervisores, seminarios de desarrollo profesional y foros de gerencia.
- Entrenar colaboradores y demostrar tus habilidades de liderazgo.
- Trabajar en iniciativas actuales de la compañía e influir en ellas de manera significativa.
- Demostrar tu capacidad de alcanzar resultados sobresalientes.
As a management trainee, you'll enjoy our Total Rewards Program * to help secure your financial future and preserve your health and well-being, including:
- Premier Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with no waiting period
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
- 401(k) Plan with Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Training and Licensures
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA
- Demonstrated leadership experience, within the community and/or at work
- Well-developed analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong attention to detail, and organizational, time management and decision-making skills
- A quiet workplace so you can focus on delivering excellent service to our customers
- Must live in a location that can leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Minimum upload speed 5 MB/s, preferred upload speed 25 MB/
- Minimum download speed 25 MB/s, preferred download speed 50 MB/s
- Candidates must provide and meet all technical requirements prior to the first day of training
- Candidates must live within driving distance of the office location and be able to regularly commute to and from the office location as needed
GEICO reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and associates. GEICO also provides a work environment in which each associate is able to be productive and work to the best of their ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining an atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment with mutual respect by and for all associates and applicants.
*Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
Coverage begins with the pay period after hire date. Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect.
Back to top