Auto Damage Adjuster Trainee-Amarillo, TX
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Want to work with one of the nation's fastest growing auto insurers? Not looking for a desk job? At GEICO, our Auto Damage Insurance Adjusters are the primary ambassadors of our renowned customer service and deliver on GEICO's promise "to be there".
Through our industry-leading, paid training, you'll learn the ins and outs of automobile damage to prepare you to directly assist our customers after accidents or other disasters. We'll equip you with the latest technology and all the tools you'll need to be successful. Our auto damage claims adjusters provide outstanding customer service on a daily basis by working in local drive-in locations, GEICO Auto Repair Xpress shops and the field.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to attend an extensive 9-week training program that includes 3 weeks in Ashburn, VA and 6 weeks in Dallas, TX
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills, and mechanical aptitude
- Good customer service skills
- Must be able to work flexible schedules and independently
- Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
- Good driving record
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Please include all recent work history and any other work relevant to the position you are applying for.
Back to top