Auto Damage Adjuster Trainee - Seattle, WA
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Want to work with one of the nation's fastest growing auto insurers? At GEICO, our Auto Damage Insurance Adjusters are the primary ambassadors of our renowned customer service and deliver on GEICO's promise "to be there".
Through our industry-leading, paid training, you'll learn the ins and outs of automobile damage to prepare you to directly assist our customers after accidents or other disasters. We'll equip you with the latest technology and all the tools you'll need to be successful. Our adjusters complete estimates virtually by reviewing pictures and videos of vehicle damages. They also work closely with repair shops to negotiate costs and ensure timely completion of repairs. Throughout the process, adjusters provide exceptional customer service by answering all their questions and resolving their concerns.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to attend an extensive 12-week training program that includes 4 weeks in Ashburn, VA
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills, and mechanical aptitude
- Good customer service skills
- Must be able to work flexible schedules and independently
- Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
- Good driving record
Back to top