Are you ready to do great things? If so, read on!
As an Audit Analyst, you will be on the cutting edge of making an impact on GEICO's competitive position and GEICO's business processes. You will be responsible for auditing and investigating underwriting systems and processes to identify and solve complex business problems. Audit Analysts should be highly motivated and detailed oriented with an interest in insurance laws and regulations to ensure the company is in compliance with Federal / State regulations and our own company processes.
• Research regulatory statutes related to insurance
• Evaluate systems, procedures and their execution to ensure best practices are in place for meeting regulatory needs
• Recommend changes to business processes to improve auditing quality and efficiency
• Engage your audience when presenting your research to upper level management
• Analyze and identify root causes to minimize customer friction points
Are you ready to join our team?
Please upload a resume and all unofficial transcripts (undergraduate and graduate) when submitting your application for review.
• Bachelor's degree in a quantitative or business field of study (minimum GPA - 3.0)
• Ability to work independently
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Highly proficient in MS Office Applications (including Word, Excel, and Access)
• Experience coding using SAS, SQL, or R
• Demonstrated leadership experience
• 1-3 years of prior work experience in a related field
• Relevant work or internship experience
• Commitment to insurance studies
Starting salary $60,000 - $65,000 (commensurate with education and experience)
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program, including:
Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
Back to top