Application Integration Architect
Are you ready to make an impact on millions of customers, nationwide? Are you looking for a team utilizing cutting edge & innovative technology, utilizing cognitive learning technology, and executive visibility and support? If so, apply now!!!
Job Duties & Responsibilities
GEICO is looking for a highly motivated, agent of change to work within the Business Transformation team. As an Applications Integration Architect, you will help set the direction of how GEICO’s systems interact with our customers through conversation as a platform. The Applications Integration Architect is a highly motivated, agent of change to work within and help lead a very skilled team of Senior Developers to design and deliver solutions across organizational boundaries for a very visible project. The Applications Integration Architect will oversee the configuration management and build master activities.
Interested in joining our innovative team? If so, read on!
- 7+ years experience designing and building services in Java and working with JSON/XML requests/responses
- 5+ years working Object Oriented Development and with Service Oriented Architecture
- 3 + years of strong experience working with ESB-type systems
- Strong Configuration management / Build master experience
- Experience with the MuleSoft platform is highly desirable
- Experience with Messaging and standard enterprise integration patterns
- Hands-on Agile/ Scrum experience
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
GEICO Federal Credit Union
Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click “Apply for Job” to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF or apply with your LinkedIn profile. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later.
Back to top