Senior Infrastructure Architect
The Senior Infrastructure Architect will be responsible for the designing and documenting technical infrastructure solutions that align with overall business and IT strategy. This position will work closely with technical leads, business analysts, system analysts, infrastructure and other cross-department teams to evaluate business needs and provide end-to-end technical solutions.
- Technical lead for system administration staff (SME for Windows, Patch Management, Citrix, System Center, Hyper-V, Exchange, IIS, o365, Storage, and Compute (RedHat Linux, PEGA, SQL, Mongo DB, Ubuntu Linux, and Custom web applications)
- Planning, designing and documenting solutions that align with overall IT strategy and business goals
- Assess existing infrastructure and develop and implement strategies to reduce costs and improve efficiencies
- Work with IT Security to mitigate risk associated with IT assets through appropriate standards and security policies
- Ensure that discrepancies, failures, concerns are investigated/resolved in a timely manner
- Tracking and reporting on project tasks, milestones, and roadblocks. Interface with Project Management Office (PMO) as required
- Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider factors such as cost, portability, compatibility, or usability
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate technical and non-technical concepts to peers, customers, and executive management
- Experience or understanding of large scale enterprise systems (network, systems, storage, security)
- Knowledge of enterprise application technologies and architecture
- Comprehensive knowledge of hardware, software, application, and systems engineering
- Knowledge of IT governance and operations
- Knowledge of financial modeling as it pertains to IT investment
- Project and program management planning and organizational skills
- Time management and prioritization
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to spot issues and know when to escalate.
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a fast paced environment and is able to adapt to shifting priorities
- Provide guidance on project design concepts and changes.
- Document design specifications, installation instructions, and other system-related information.
- Verify stability, interoperability and scalability of system architecture.
- Provide technical guidance or support for the troubleshooting of systems
- Minimum Bachelor's degree required, preferable in information systems, engineering or related field of study.
- 5 – 8 years of corporate experience supporting large geographically diverse system implementations.
- Experience with physical and virtual environments
- Strong Windows knowledge and general knowledge of networks and architecture
- Microsoft certifications a plus
- This position will report to the Crawford, AVP, Strategic Platform Support
- Must be able to assist in the installation of servers and network equipment in a standard rack.
For three decades, GCG, has been the recognized leader in providing legal administrative services for class action, mass tort and bankruptcy cases. In fact, we are the first claims administrator to have earned SOC 2, Type 1 certification.
The breadth and depth of our experience, responsiveness, global resources and state-of-the-art technology have made us the recognized leader in our field and the partner of choice for leading law firms, corporate legal departments, government agencies, and other legal professionals requiring our unique administrative support.
With more attorneys than any other firm in our business, and a staff of more than 500 that includes a team of software engineers, call center professionals, in-house legal advertising specialists and graphic artists with extensive website design experience, resources are unparalleled in the industry. We have offices coast-to-coast and are ready at a moment's notice to provide cost-effective administration services tailored to the needs of each case, regardless of its size or complexity.
Meet Some of GCG's Employees
Jen leads a team that provides securities class action settlement administration services to attorneys, from initial project inception through to the payment of funds to claimants.
Back to top