Project Manager - Auditing and Quality Assurance
Opportunity to join the Testing Team to support both Seattle and New York Operations with case deliverables that are time sensitive and project specific with the ability to identify exception items efficiently on the following: data load reviews, calculation testing and review, online portal testing.
Review large volumes of data with numerous data points and perform load comparisons.
- Provide valuable data mining and analytical results
- Analysis and testing of Court-approved plans of allocation
- Evaluation of online claim filing and testing automation of data capture
- Review of outgoing case statistical information
- Conduct review of outgoing payment files- checks and wires
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and orally
- Ability to work in a group or independently on key components during the life cycle of a project.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent analytical problem solving skills
- Securities background is a plus
- Basic to intermediate understanding of SQL for query writing and analysis
- Experience with 2020 and Class data in regards to underlying tables within each environment.
- Bachelor of Science degree in IT or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Shifts available: 9:00am-5:30pm; 8:30am-5:30pm
For three decades, GCG, has been the recognized leader in providing legal administrative services for class action, mass tort and bankruptcy cases. In fact, we are the first claims administrator to have earned SOC 2, Type 1 certification.
The breadth and depth of our experience, responsiveness, global resources and state-of-the-art technology have made us the recognized leader in our field and the partner of choice for leading law firms, corporate legal departments, government agencies, and other legal professionals requiring our unique administrative support.
With more attorneys than any other firm in our business, and a staff of more than 500 that includes a team of software engineers, call center professionals, in-house legal advertising specialists and graphic artists with extensive website design experience, resources are unparalleled in the industry. We have offices coast-to-coast and are ready at a moment's notice to provide cost-effective administration services tailored to the needs of each case, regardless of its size or complexity.
Meet Some of GCG's Employees
Jen leads a team that provides securities class action settlement administration services to attorneys, from initial project inception through to the payment of funds to claimants.
Back to top