This position is responsible for the conceptualization, design and delivery of multi-tiered training programs geared to fit the needs of general on-boarding, operationally specific and task oriented learning, and staff development. The ideal candidate would possess the skills and experience necessary to promote processes improvement ideas on the executive level that support the organization's goals and objectives. Likewise, the position requires creating pro-active and responsive solutions to business needs and enhancing organizational performance. This is a national role requiring both strategic and tactical design and implementation of a global operations training program for all levels.
- Conduct effective needs assessment. Work with management, supervisors and employees to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies.
- Select or develop teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference works.
- Guide and support senior level employees in identifying their career goals and the necessary strategies for achieving them in conjunction with department goals.
- Formulate teaching outline and conduct training sessions across office locations using a variety of instructional methods, such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings and workshops.
- Test trainees to measure progress and effectiveness of training. Assist with problems concerning how to perform specific tasks related to their position.
- Report on progress of employees under guidance during and after training periods.
- Demonstrated skill with classroom facilitation to make clear and persuasive presentation and facilitate large group meetings
- Experience in learning management system management and administration
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills with the ability to interface with all levels of management and associates both internally and externally
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to make sound, independent judgments within established policies and procedures
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent assignments while meeting deadlines and quality execution
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in providing new ideas to improve process efficiencies and to support organizational goals
- Ability to be both strategic and tactical
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and desktop publishing
- Financial Securities background and Six Sigma Certifications are preferred
- BA/BS required in Training, Business or related field
- 8 - 10 years' experience in designing, developing and delivering programs in a Corporate environment.
- Works with Operations team directly and partners with HR team to support executive management.
- The Trainer position requires the ability to stand and deliver training programs for long periods of time.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods at a computer.
- Fast-paced environment with deadlines often demanding prolonged work hours for completion of projects.
- Some travel may be required
- Keyboarding 50% of time.
For three decades, GCG, has been the recognized leader in providing legal administrative services for class action, mass tort and bankruptcy cases. In fact, we are the first claims administrator to have earned SOC 2, Type 1 certification.
The breadth and depth of our experience, responsiveness, global resources and state-of-the-art technology have made us the recognized leader in our field and the partner of choice for leading law firms, corporate legal departments, government agencies, and other legal professionals requiring our unique administrative support.
With more attorneys than any other firm in our business, and a staff of more than 500 that includes a team of software engineers, call center professionals, in-house legal advertising specialists and graphic artists with extensive website design experience, resources are unparalleled in the industry. We have offices coast-to-coast and are ready at a moment's notice to provide cost-effective administration services tailored to the needs of each case, regardless of its size or complexity.
Meet Some of GCG's Employees
Assistant Director, Operations
Candice handles class action settlements with efficiency and grace. She identifies streamlining opportunities to improve processes and meets quickly approaching deadlines within the court system.
Back to top