Director, Business Development - Bankruptcy
Lead the growth initiatives for the Bankruptcy team by identifying and developing new client relationships, maintaining existing relationships, providing case proposals and securing business.
- Collaborate with operations, marketing and sales team members to brainstorm and execute creative marketing strategies for the promotion of the bankruptcy services to increase sales.
- Develop business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options; analyze case leads and follow up; maintain and report on case leads
- Conduct continual follow-up with new and existing clients and referral sources to generate new business opportunities and drive revenue.
- Attend industry conferences and events to increase contacts/touchpoints/connections and drive new business opportunities.
- Respond to Requests for Proposal and assist in the proposal process; draft proposals and estimates as needed. Develop and maintain list of prospects and clients and provide reports on a regular basis. Monitor contacts and touchpoints
- Participate in weekly team meetings to coordinate and strategize on new business opportunities, client meetings, marketing opportunities, and business development growth.
- Solicit feedback on and monitor competitive services, branding and marketing approaches.
- Exceed annual sales revenue quotas and service objectives as detailed by management.
- Assist the bankruptcy sales and business developments teams in such other ways as appropriate to further the goals and objectives of the Company.
- Must be able to articulate GCG's value proposition and conduct presentations to professionals in a compelling and persuasive manner.
- Must be able to exercise sound judgment and decision making skills to successfully navigate business development opportunities.
- Must be able to work independently at times and demonstrate initiative and manage individual daily activities.
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to travel as necessary. Up to 50% of the time.
- Microsoft Office skills (primarily Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook).
- Knowledge of PowerPoint and Prezi a plus
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of five years of sales experience in a legal related services industry or other industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods at a computer.
- Fast-paced environment with deadlines often demanding prolonged work hours for completion of projects.
For three decades, GCG, has been the recognized leader in providing legal administrative services for class action, mass tort and bankruptcy cases. In fact, we are the first claims administrator to have earned SOC 2, Type 1 certification.
The breadth and depth of our experience, responsiveness, global resources and state-of-the-art technology have made us the recognized leader in our field and the partner of choice for leading law firms, corporate legal departments, government agencies, and other legal professionals requiring our unique administrative support.
With more attorneys than any other firm in our business, and a staff of more than 500 that includes a team of software engineers, call center professionals, in-house legal advertising specialists and graphic artists with extensive website design experience, resources are unparalleled in the industry. We have offices coast-to-coast and are ready at a moment's notice to provide cost-effective administration services tailored to the needs of each case, regardless of its size or complexity.
Meet Some of GCG's Employees
Jen leads a team that provides securities class action settlement administration services to attorneys, from initial project inception through to the payment of funds to claimants.
Back to top