Customer Care Supervisor
Supervise the daily operation of the call center providing training and support of CSA's. Oversee the efficient operation of the call center providing case support through workload balancing, case knowledge, and professional response by all CSA's.
- Serve as a liaison between CSA's and project management in all communications aspects of each case.
- Responsible for the workload balancing of all cases from start-up through completion selecting CSA's responsible for each case.
- Review each Settlement Agreement involving class member communications and train CSA's in case FAQ's and appropriate call center response to specific claim details, general announcements, and methods of filing claims.
- Request Tenrox and Citrix access for CSA's on specific cases.
- Supervise the front desk providing receptionist coverage, coordinate break schedule with no interruption in call support for all CSA's and oversee voicemail messages left with front desk.
- Monitor inquiries and oversee timely response to claimants on all cases.
- Gather and dispense data and statistics requests by client law firms and internal personnel.
- Handle voice and email escalations from claimants as required by case volume.
- BA or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Ability to lead others through problem solving communications issues.
- Ability to execute tasks and provide direction under pressure serving as a team leader.
- Ability to understand case management to assist others with call center requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel with ability to access databases.
- Ability to handle a multiple line telephone answering calls and working at a computer simultaneously
- Ability to work flexible hours as hours may vary between 8:30am-9pm and possibly on weekends
- Spanish speaking ability a plus but not required
For three decades, GCG, has been the recognized leader in providing legal administrative services for class action, mass tort and bankruptcy cases. In fact, we are the first claims administrator to have earned SOC 2, Type 1 certification.
The breadth and depth of our experience, responsiveness, global resources and state-of-the-art technology have made us the recognized leader in our field and the partner of choice for leading law firms, corporate legal departments, government agencies, and other legal professionals requiring our unique administrative support.
With more attorneys than any other firm in our business, and a staff of more than 500 that includes a team of software engineers, call center professionals, in-house legal advertising specialists and graphic artists with extensive website design experience, resources are unparalleled in the industry. We have offices coast-to-coast and are ready at a moment's notice to provide cost-effective administration services tailored to the needs of each case, regardless of its size or complexity.
Meet Some of GCG's Employees
Jen leads a team that provides securities class action settlement administration services to attorneys, from initial project inception through to the payment of funds to claimants.
Back to top