Web Tagging and Google Analytics Manager
Gartner looking for a savvy, detail oriented Digital Analytics Manager to join our growing team of analytics experts.
The Digital Analytics Implementation manager will be accountable for implementing the digital tagging and analytics measurement strategy for Gartner’s portfolio of digital products, including websites, blogs, mobile apps, and reporting applications. The Digital Analytics Implementation manager is responsible for supporting all advanced platform implementations (Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics 360 Suite, and Enterprise Marketing Automation Platform like Eloqua/Marketo/etc.) as well as tagging, testing, and ad hoc troubleshooting.
- T his role will work closely with digital marketing, IT, data & analytics, and business team members to capture the data needed to drive business decisions.
- Centralize digital tracking, analytics, and associated data quality
- Allow Gartner to leverage attribution modeling to inform campaign and budget decisions
- Implement and manage analytics platforms (primarily Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics 360 Suite, Google Optimize)
- Manage project timelines and budgets
- Direct data layer implementation on new sites and pages across website properties
- Create and maintain documentation related to data layer implementation requirements
- Develop and maintain processes for tag requests/approval and management
- Partner with IT development teams for user acceptance testing and implementation
- Manage tags via tag management platform (GTM)
- Diagnose issues with existing platform configurations and tags, and provide recommendations for improvement
- Work with third parties to resolve discrepancies or platform issues
- Maintain working knowledge of industry best practices and changes in analytics platforms, and identify how they impact existing clients
- Implement site personalization and testing & targeting tools (Optimize, DemandBase, etc.)
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, including agency partners and ensure they are following analytics and measurement best practices
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years business experience with 3+ years digital analytics implementation experience
- 5+ years of working with the Google360 and GTM or similar platform, Eloqua or similar MAP
- Experience creating and maintaining operational data quality monitoring processes
- Experience working with tag management platforms and data layers
- Exposure to web diagnostic tools like Fiddler2, Charles Proxy, or Firebug a plus
- Web analytics certification a plus
- Tag management certification a plus
- Mobile and app experience a plus
- Data Management Platform (DMP) experience a plus
Job ID 00020348
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top