VP, Team Manager - Executive Programs - Healthcare/Higher Education
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
VP, Team Manager
Our Associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional career development as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
Lead a Team of 8-12 Healthcare/Higher Education Executive Partners as they mentor, provide content and advisor member CIOs. Work closely with your Business Partner includes Sales, HR and Finance to ensure goals are aligned.
What you’ll do:
• Leads a team of Executive Partners (EP) within a specific geographical area
• Responsible for team quota achievement, ie, retention and growth goals their assigned team
• Exhibit the 5 Gartner Leadership pillars, and build a high-performing team which collaborates across Gartner
• Responsible for leading, motivating, and managing your team
• Lead recruiting, EP development, training, and tracking of appropriate team metrics
• Partner with Regional Vice President, Service Delivery to drive growth and retention goals for their region
• Partner with Sales to ensure regular communication/ support/ education and participation with Sales team to drive sales efforts in the region
What you’ll need:
• University graduate (Masters preferred) with a minimum of 15 years’ experience working in a senior management role
• Experience as a former C-level technology executive for at least 10 years with large scale and complex responsibilities, preferably with Management Consulting or Advisory experience and/or has held multiple executive-level roles
• In-depth understanding of the IT industry and the role of the CIO (including Leadership, IT Operations Management, strategy and trends, use of metrics, etc.).
• In depth understanding of the business value of IT and the alignment of Business and IT strategies.
Who you are:
• Critical thinker with ability to solve problems to assess client situation and provide actionable outcome based business/technical advice and access to appropriate Gartner services to support achievement of business results.
• High tolerance / evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations.
• Superior verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated collaboration and team leadership skills
• Strong time and project management skills.
Job Requisition ID:35278
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top