VP, Team Manager
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Gartner Executive Programs is an exclusive, membership-based organization serving more than 5,000 CIOs and senior IT leaders worldwide. Members benefit from the convenience of a single source of knowledge and insight focused on CIO-level challenges, service delivery in their context, the shared knowledge of the world's largest community of CIOs, and the assurance of Gartner objectivity and independence. Gartner’s Executive Partners act as coaches, content-providers and business advisors to Executive Programs members, and partner with colleagues across the organization to deliver service solutions utilizing Gartner products and services.
- Leads a team of Executive Advisors, Executive Partners and Vice President-Executive Partners within a specific geographical area
- Responsible for people management and team quota achievement
- Serves as a trusted advisor to clients of the IT Executives CIO and CIO Signature programs (i.e. high-level IT Executives and CIOs). Additionally is responsible for an individual quota for their own assigned members
- Applies subject matter expertise to deliver Executive Programs’ products, services, and solutions in order to address key member/organizational issues
- Reviews and understands member needs to define and implement a customized value plan in accordance with the overall Executive Programs strategy and product deliverables
- Implements member delivery strategy by first assessing member needs, then defining and implementing a customized value plan
- Accountable (with Executive Client Managers, Account Executives and Client Partners) for member satisfaction and renewal of Executive Programs business
- Manages IT Executives CIO “community interaction and networking” as part of member value plan
- Contextualizes Executive Programs and other content (Gartner, external sources) for delivery (via email, alerts, web, etc.) to members
- Capacity to support sales team in closing business with existing and prospective members across their continent. Ensures proper application of overall EXP strategy including providing regular communication/ support/ education and participation with sales team to drive sales efforts in the continent
- Facilitate and participate in (via presentations and/or interviews) local events and roundtables
- Accountable for retention and growth of their assigned team
- Partner with Vice President, Service Delivery to drive growth and retention goals for their region
- Responsible for leading, motivating, and managing their assigned team
- Assist with recruiting, associate development, training, and tracking of appropriate team metrics
- Provide input and support to Vice President, Service Delivery on region strategy and goal attainment
- University graduate (Masters preferred) with c. 15 years’ experience working in a senior management role developing and leading a team of service delivery individuals
- Critical thinking and problem solving to assess member situations and provide actionable outcome-based business/technical advice for their own memberships as well as for their team’s assigned accounts
- High tolerance/evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations
- Excellent relationship management skills including significant experience working with C-level executives
- Superior verbal, written, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated collaboration and team leadership skills
Job Requisition ID:30772
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top