VP, Program Director, RB
- Shanghai, China
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
The Program Director leads the research and member relations aspects of the Research Board's specialist program for Sr. most IT leaders from $10B+ end-user companies.
Program Directors are responsible for forging and maintaining strong personal and commercial relationships with their members. The position requires a high level of collaboration with our Research and Events colleagues as well as the Gartner commercial team.
- Build TBVA with senior executives of $10B+ end-user enterprises in China
- Meeting planning and execution with your members on an individual basis as well as groups of members (including agenda development, external speaker preparation, and pre- and post-meeting communications with clients)
- Ongoing sales and marketing of program to Large Enterprise CIOs and their direct reports
- Monthly consultations with your member to drive their priorities and ensure Gartner Research Board is able to deliver relevant and value add materials
- Drive member engagement and value interactions via all resources available throughout the year including peer connections, RB events, tailored and detailed research documents etc.
- Meet targets for member retention and new member acquisition.
- Demonstrated capability to present and facilitate meetings for an audience of highly-skilled and experienced executives.
- Senior IT Leadership expertise with solid understanding of technology of today and tomorrow
- Sales or account management experience would be an advantage, but it is essential you have experience working and advising C-Suite executives at Fortune 100 companies
- Ability to digest, analyse and summarize / present back detailed, written papers produced for senior executives.
- Understanding of the IT market and large-enterprise technology usage and trends.
- Degree preferred, but not essential
- 15+ years work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Presentation skills and powers of persuasion.
- Effective work with Gartner sales organization to maintain renewals at 90%+ and grow the business at 10-12% annually
- Ability to effectively sell and market membership in a group of peer executives.
- Ability to forge and maintain strong relationships with seasoned executives.
- Knowledge of job responsibilities and challenges of senior executives in major corporations
- Expand knowledge of an ever-changing IT industry.
Job Requisition ID:39999
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top