The successful candidate will;
- Become a member of the executive leadership team responsible for marketing, brand positioning, marketing technology, audience development, lead generation & sales enablement and PR.
- Be a change agent, who is a highly-innovative marketing-led business leader who will help transform the business through “best in class” strategic vision, marketing focus, talent development and inspiring leadership and collaboration.
- Lead the development and execution of the overall marketing strategy and growth initiatives that underpin it.
- Develop an enhanced and reinvigorated value proposition that focuses on the power of the ‘By and For’ community’ model
- Establishing a customer centric marketing organization with a culture of; results, transparency, accountability, innovation and speed to market.
- Be responsible for building and directly leading a high-performance marketing team across communications, design, marketing technology and CRM
- Develop world class digital marketing capabilities leveraging multiple marketing disciplines including; content, social, personalisation, influencer, referral, community, analytics, customer insight, marketing automation.
- Strong executive presence and High-integrity
- Thrives in fast-moving environment and works well with other departments/channels.
- Strong decision-maker, actionable, strong on execution
- Hands-on, collaborative leader who creates culture of accountability, team-work and focus on results.
- High emotional intelligence and superior intellect.
- Consistent demonstration of integrity, collaboration, no-limits mind-set, objectivity, and delivering results consistently using global best practices.
- Exceptional analytical skill set with a proven ability to solve problems and think creatively
- Ability to effectively engage and lead senior executives, including Operating Committee members,
- Must demonstrate high level of influence and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and effective presentation and platform skills required.
- Proven track record of leading teams, exceeding KPIs and delivering consistent revenue and customer growth through an always-on marketing approach.
- 10+ years of successful digital and multi-channel marketing leadership experience, with a background in consumer or business-to-business marketing.
- Expert in digital marketing channels with experience in content, social, personalisation, influencer, referral, community marketing
- Proven success implementing cutting-edge marketing practices with a customer-focused approach.
- Strong background in database marketing and marketing automation.
- Event marketing experience is a plus.
- Experience leading successful initiatives collaboratively across business functions.
- Experience working with telemarketing/call centers to convert leads is a plus.
- Highly analytical, data-driven marketing expertise.
- Strong financial acumen and expertise creating marketing budgets and managing costs within budget.
- Superior written/oral communication skills and the ability to present his/her views in a clear and compelling manner.
- Ability/willingness to travel frequently
- BA/BS degree required; MBA is a plus
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top