VP, EP - Peer Data and Insights
- Darien, CT
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
VP – Expert Executive Partner – Peer Data & Insights
About Executive Programs
Thousands of CIOs and IT executives worldwide receive contextualized advice and participate in peer exchange opportunities through Gartner Executive Programs. Members enjoy unrivalled service delivery from a team of CIO experts, unique insight into the CIO role and the shared knowledge of the world's largest community of CIOs. Through membership benefits including a team of CIO-savvy service delivery professionals, exclusive research, and peer networking opportunities, Gartner Executive Programs equips members with the tools and knowledge they need to deliver exceptional results for their organizations
The Expert Executive Partner is responsible for improving the customers retention by working alongside other Executive Partners that are managing the service delivery of EXP members. Primary areas of focus will be delivering Consultations to EXP members around their Mission Critical Priorities by leveraging the Peers Data and Insights across industries and geographies. Additionally, the Expert Executive Partner will be involved in the creation of new product capabilities for delivering data driven Insights at scale by leveraging existing toolkits and the broader Gartner Research.
- Interprets overall EXP strategy and articulates strategy to create and deliver products, services and solutions to EXP's most senior members and multi-member accounts to address key member/organizational issues and implement a customized service plan.
- As a recognized authority in the CIO/Technology Leaders community, contributes significantly to EXP Content and Research though experiences, thoughts and findings.
- Leads the service delivery team's accountability for the continuing development of EXP programs through their field knowledge and member interactions with EXP's most demanding clients.
- Accountable (with Executive Client Managers, Account Executives and CRO) for member satisfaction and renewal of EXP business.
- Creation and delivery of broad subject content to members within a recognized industry vertical.
- Demonstrated capacity to close business with existing and prospective clients across the continent and to ensure proper application of overall EXP strategy - including providing regular communication / support / education and participation with Sales Account Executives and Account Managers to drive sales efforts in the continent
- A major client draw when presenting EXP research at roundtables and other EXP/Gartner events and coach clients and/or facilitate client meetings and team interactions.
- Accountable to mentor and build an effective team with EXP service delivery and client services resources.
- Present EXP research at local roundtables and other EXP/Gartner events and coach clients and/or facilitate client meetings and team interactions.
Job Requisition ID:37948
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top