VP, Digital Client Experience
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Serve as the product leader for our engagement and email teams focused on helping clients understand how we can better help them with their most important priorities
Implement a “lean” approach to content product development where you and the team strive for early validated learnings that leads to shorter cycle times for delivering customer value
Build a scalable machine for producing habit-forming digital experiences working closely with our Research and Product teams across Gartner
Monitor and understand the competitive landscape and the implications for the product
Contribute to continually improving our product development processes
● 7-10+ years’ experience in B2C or B2B product, and / or strategy consulting engagement manager (e.g., McKinsey, BCG, etc.)
● Bachelor’s degree required - preference for advanced degrees, especially Ph.D.’s (e.g., Physics, Math, Computer Science, etc.)
● Strong discovery leader - natural curiosity, strong questioning, observation, experimentation skills.
● Strategic delivery track record: ability to craft and articulate a clear vision and implement effective programs
Analytically sound - strong quantitative skills, understands correlation vs. causation, error bars, grounded in A/B testing.
● Motivated by dynamic, constantly changing environment fixed to an aspirational goal
Ability to connect with people of different backgrounds; demonstrated ability in interviewing clients and leading market research; experience with high-performing teams
Job Requisition ID:30946
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top