VP, Client Service
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Who is Gartner? We are a world’s leading IT Research and Advisory Company which is facing incredible growth with expectations to double in size by 2019. We are a company of 15,000+ associates who serve clients in over 100 countries worldwide.
As the Vice President of Client Services, you will lead a fast-paced, diverse team who provide the highest level of client support to C-level individuals for some of the world’s most successful companies. You will strategically lead client delivery with our existing clients ensuring they receive value from their Gartner services and with a focus on retention.
What will you focus on in this role?
- Setting the global strategy for the attainment of all Gartner client service requirements and complete responsibility for global customer satisfaction and loyalty through understanding and managing customer’s expectations, dedicated identification and elimination of gaps between customer expectations and service capabilities.
- Owning the delivery of extraordinary customer service, customer satisfaction, and revenue retention, while meeting Corporate's service level requirements and incrementally transforming client experience through the use and improvement of current/future technology focused on cost reduction and improved customer service (including CRM).
- Governing over the Client Services servicing strategies for new and existing products launched by Product Management and sold through Sales and Research including product and servicing strategies by crafting measures/metrics from a deliverable perspective and prioritize the business requirements with the financial objects to build and service new products
- Strategizing on what resources, tools, systems and training will be necessary for obtaining/exceeding service level targets, focusing on new technologies, process improvements, employee skill enhancement and motivation techniques.
- Identifying systemic issues affecting customer issues and work with internal organizations to identify and implement fixes, process modification or changes to customer’s expectations.
- Motivating, challenging and coaching your team to deliver excellent service to all clients.
You’re extraordinary at:
- Leading high performance teams while establishing, monitoring, and maintaining service level standards, using regular customer surveys, critical issue reports of customer concerns, focus sessions, delivery upgrades, and regular communication with all service providers to ensure best practices service delivery.
- Fully understanding and capable of selling the concept of being the Customer Advocate within a diverse global organization.
- Strategically growing shareholder value and corporate financial strength.
- Developing, leading and managing multiple client contact centers which fully utilize state-of-the-art technologies to improve efficiency, growth, profitability, and client satisfaction.
You may have:
- Hands on experience in implementing CRM processes and practices within an organization.
- A proven understanding of information technology and technical support while being technically savvy
- Firsthand knowledge of defining and implementing high performance and continuous improvement quality programs in a global organization (i.e., Six Sigma black belt certification, ISO 9000, Baldridge, Crosby etc)
- An upbeat, positive and collaborative working environment
- Competitive compensation and performance based bonus structure
- Company benefits such as: Health Insurance, 401K with company match, Tuition Reimbursement, Wellness Rewards, generous Paid Time-Off, etc.
- Office amenities which include two onsite cafes, onsite gym, outdoor walking track, open patios, and modern work spaces
Job Requisition ID:36716
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top