What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner Research & Advisory, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you’ll not only help clients deliver on their mission critical priorities, you’ll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work — and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
Gartner is looking for a highly experienced analyst to create content for and advise our technology general manager clients. In this role you will be advising the seniormost product executive at some of the world’s largest and most innovative tech vendors. This is an ideal role for a strategic thinker and business advisor who understands the unique demands of product leadership in the technology industry.
You will work with a collaborative team to develop incisive best practice research on the key initiatives of greatest importance to senior product executives. This includes:
- Building models and scenarios to predict the impact of business, economic, and technological disruptions
- Developing best practice insight on communicating product vision to investors, clients and other stakeholders
- Helping clients identify or improve product-market fit for new offerings
- Guiding clients on how to excel in a senior product leadership role
- Provide Sales support and drive retention of Gartner for General Managers seatholders.
At Gartner, we emphasize cutting edge thinking, disciplined analysis and most important, actionability. We are passionate about helping clients solve business problems. If this resonates with you, and you have the skills and experience we are looking for, we’d like to hear from you.
- Bachelor's degree in economics or finance; Masters preferred
- 10-15 years’ experience as a strategic business advisor – gained as an analyst or consultant advising product leaders.
- Deep knowledge of the tech industry and the forces that drive industry business performance.
- Stellar writing and presentation skills are prerequisites for this position. The candidate must have demonstrated the ability to work in a self-motivated manner but within a collaborative team environment.
- Strong communicator who is able to explain complex concepts both concisely and simply
- Credibility to represent Gartner research positions and advice effectively to senior level executives
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity.
Job Requisition ID:29212
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID 29212
Back to top