UI Designer - Capterra
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
We are looking for a talented UI/UX professional to join our growing Capterra technology team. This is a hands on role focusing on conceptualization of UI design for quick prototyping with minimum supervision. You will work on a variety of different projects and ideally create your own designs while rarely relaying on stock or libraries.
What you’ll do:
- Listen to the voice of the visitor. You will first seek to understand, and only then design content to optimize user behavior and experience.
- Web design. You will design new pages or redesign existing pages to respond to the voice of visitor. You might do this in CS, or prototype in HTML/CSS.
- Measure results. Together with our business intelligence team, you'll use tools like Google Analytics, Optimizely and Clicktale to understand your impact
What you’ll need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- CSS Frameworks
- The right candidate likes to create their own work and rarely likes to relay on stock
Who you are:
- Is a goal oriented designer. Design appreciation is subjective, but user experience can be quantified. You design for results.
- Is pragmatic and goal oriented. Despite your artistic gifts, you are fascinated by user behavior and measures of effectiveness.
- Is organized and deadline aware. We know we can't rush great things, but we've got some serious deadlines. Your organization and project management make it happen.
What we offer:
- A collaborative, positive culture. You’ll work with people who are as enthusiastic, smart and driven as you are. You’ll be managed by the best too.
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities. We offer the excitement of a fast-paced entrepreneurial workplace and the professional growth opportunities of an established global organization.
- Outstanding compensation. We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits; including a robust time off allowance and great “perks”.
Job Requisition ID:G20726
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G20726
Back to top