Training Program Manager
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
· Bachelor's Degree required
· Project Management Experience with the ability to prioritize competing projects.
- Extensive knowledge of Gartner products and services, and the Gartner Sales organization.
· Minimum 4 years experience in a client service role, or in a training role that focused on delivering training to a client services team.
· Ability to evaluate needs and present effective solutions.
· High level of communication skills (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills in order to effectively interact with all levels of associates on various subject matters and to convey knowledge and ideas in a logical, interesting and engaging manner to others.
· High level of analytical ability is required in order to find solutions to difficult human, technical and administrative problems.
· Ability to motivate, influence and coach individuals who do not have a direct reporting relationship to you.
· Experience in public speaking, oral presentations, and delivering technical content in an engaging manner.
· Learning Management System experience, survey software, MS suite (PPT, Project, Word, Excel).
· Knowledge of proven training approaches, as well as the technology to support training.
Gartner is an Affirmative Action-Equal Opportunity Employer.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity. Gartner does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veterans status, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All matters relating to employment with the Company are based on, and operate according to, the principle of merit.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Gartner and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please send us an email at Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID:37258
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top