When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:-
In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to support many Unified Communications platforms across Gartner’s global environment.
You will have the ability to work on several UC systems to troubleshoot, resolve and ensure the Gartner user community has the best possible voice and video experience.
What you’ll do:
· 3 to 6 years of Voice experience, design and troubleshooting in a fast pace production environment.
· Troubleshooting and support of complex UC deployments
· Ensure overall availability and stability of all Collaboration and Voice/Video Infrastructure technologies supported
· Demonstrate knowledge of IPT, call centers, networking concepts
· Identify, Isolate and resolve voice and video problems to mitigate business impact
· Troubleshooting of applications and network issues using various real time traffic analysis tools
· Work closely with colleagues to meet team goals and improve processes and practices
· Manage service request and maintenance tickets
· Provide and maintain detailed network documentation
· Execute performance and statistical monitoring and develop procedures and best practices to improve overall environment
· Provides technical support for new and existing technologies in collaboration with other technical and management stakeholders
Assist in the creation or updating of Standard Operating Instructions (SOI), support documentation and policies and procedures based upon process reviews.
What you’ll need:
· Bachelor’s degree (IT, Computer Science) or equivalent experience
· Working technical knowledge of current protocols, and Internet standards, including TCP/IP, FTP, DNS, DHCP, SNMP.
· Experience with Cisco Call Manager, Voicemail Systems, Contact Center, CER, Voice Gateways, SBC, Faxing solutions, CDR, VOIP troubleshooting and administration
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
· Strong attention to detail, testing and documentation
· Proficiency with the Cisco, Microsoft, and UCaaS voice/data technologies
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mind-set are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. – Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Job ID 00020596
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top