Team Manager, Client Management, Gartner
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Team Manager, Client Management, Gartner
Gartner equips executives across the enterprise to make the right decisions and stay ahead of change. Founded in 1979, we are the leading research and advisory company. We’ve expanded well beyond our flagship technology research to provide senior leaders across the enterprise with the indispensable business insights, advice and tools they need to achieve their mission-critical priorities and build the organizations of tomorrow. Together with our clients, we fuel the future of business so that a more successful world takes shape
The Manager of Gartner’s Client Manager team is an experienced leader who understands how to motivate their team to improve retention of individual subscribers, revenue and growth in contract value.
- The Manager ensures our CIO and IT Leaders’ clients are provided with a personalized, proactive, concierge-level service to help them leverage the most relevant Gartner resources proactively.
- The Manager ensures a coordinated service approach is being delivered for both the client team as well as the internal team including Sales, Executive and Leadership Partners.
- Implement programs at team level geared towards improving client engagement with efficiency to drive Individual client retention, retention of revenue and growth of contract value.
- Create and execute a client retention strategy that supports the requirements of Gartner's operating model, specifically one that is based on customer intimacy and proactively with the client.
- Develop and implement and manage to strategies and metrics to drive achievement of key performance that ensure success.
- Reinforce a team culture where learning and applying the best practices of top performing Service Associates is standard operating procedure:
- High degree of individual accountability to deliver against defined activity goals
- Defined daily process – establishing calendar with essential tasks outlined
- Foster communication and collaboration with Executive Partners, Leadership Partners and field sales account executives
- Provide effective coaching (i.e. providing actionable client call feedback) and guidance regarding associate performance with each team member
- Encourage and champion training, to ensure all client managers have the relevant knowledge of our research and products
- Provide Career Planning and Development – manages team in a professional manner with a strong focus on individual success, career development and overall employee engagement.
- Continuously recruit and assess potential talent pool.
- Bachelor’s degree required, major in Business or IT Discipline preferred
- Prior experience as a high performing team manager in client management environments is desirable
- Demonstrated client service experience with senior executives associates to retain clients and develop new business
- Strong time and project management skills, collaboration and team leadership
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make fact based decisions
- Superior verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills
- Proven track record of growing and motivating Teams that have achieved top 10% of success against their peers
- Experienced at setting and creating clear goals, aligning with businesses and managing risk.
- A track record of building trusting, respectful and effective relationships.
- Possesses the ability to provide and receive timely and skilful feedback.
- Demands and performs to high standards; demonstrates ethics and integrity
- Competitive compensation and exceptional benefits
- An upbeat, positive and collaborative working environment
- Private Medical Insurance including a wellness program and private dental insurance
- Comprehensive pension with company matching and doubling your contribution
- Free on site gym membership with Nuffield Health
- Opportunity to develop your career in a world’s leading Research and Advisory Company which is consistently growing at an incredible double digit rate
- World class training & coaching.
- A newly built office with a restaurant, Starbucks, a rooftop terrace and great transport links to central London and Heathrow airport
- Season ticket loans and Cycle to work schemes
- Start with 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Job Requisition ID:37699
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
See Inside the Office of Gartner
Gartner is known as the world's leading research and advisory company. But what exactly does that mean? Gartner's teams conduct research, then design products and services based on those objective insights to help clients make the right decisions and be successful. The focus is C-suite senior executives and their teams across the enterprise.
Back to top