Team Leader, Research Support Svcs, Egham and Fort Myers locations considered
The successful candidate will Lead, coach and develop associates within SS&R RSS team and provide proactive, best practice support services and exceptional client services. You will also support new and ongoing projects efficiently and effectively to improve productivity whilst also identifying process improvements to best practice for the good of the wider research organization.
Team Leader (75%):
Responsible for managing dispersed team of Coordinators, Senior Coordinators, Project Managers and Research Support Specialists, including leading, motivating, developing and coaching individuals and entire team.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Direct and oversee team by providing direction, leadership and coordination on a daily basis to ensure the group is operating efficiently while meeting business demands.
- Actively mentor and manage on-boarding activities of all new associates (including training) to ensure Research Support Services program training and best practices are adopted and adhered to for optimal performance of the group.
- Evaluates resource allocation of the team and makes recommendations to Global RSS Manager on a regular basis to ensure proper workload balance.
- Promote a supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Work with Global Research Support Services Manager to be sure that efforts in SS&R team are in line with Global RSS efforts
Project Management Services (25%):
Responsible for providing support to multiple projects for GVP, TM’s, agenda managers across SS&R team/group.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Run analysis using reporting & analytics tools and distribute accordingly
- Create, generate and manage agenda reports
- Responsible for managing multiple branded research studies to completion
- Work with various departments to improve the timeliness and quality of published research and presentations and to serve the client efficiently
- Develop and document best practices, education and on boarding information
- Own, manage and complete projects and special assignments
- Proactively mentor, train and develop associates, both new and longer term to assist them to complete their duties proficiently
- Proactively seek ways for the analyst, team, and company to save money through better processes and approaches to business problems and aligning to research priorities
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders to ensure collaboration across the business
Impact of Role:
- Lead, coach and develop associates within the team
- Provide proactive, best practice support services and exceptional client service
- Supports new and ongoing projects efficiently and effectively to improve productivity
- Identify process improvements and best practices for the good of the wider research organization.
- Internal: All other Research Support Services, Global Research Support Services Manager, Research Operations, Engagement Services, Vendor Briefing, Sales, Finance, Marketing, HR, Remote/Global offices, Events, STG, Real Estate Operations
- External: Clients, Prospects, Vendors, Job Candidates, Public Relations
- Bachelors degree (preferred)
- 10+ years administrative experience and/or relevant management experience
- Experience in an extremely fast-paced work environment preferably in Research, Marketing, or account/client service
- Experience supporting multiple associates (range of 10+ associates) worldwide
- Strong experience with database report development
- Experience leading, mentoring and training administrative staff
- Polished skills in communication, leadership, planning, motivation and coaching.
- Strong IT literacy with Microsoft software, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Solid experience with designing and generating database reports and dashboards using analysis tools and reporting tools
- Actively participate and collaborate to share best practices with the SS&R Research Support Services community to improve service efficiency and effectiveness throughout the Global Research Support Services team
- Strong critical thinking, interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Ability to own, manage and complete multiple priority projects or tasks at once by using excellent time management skills
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top