Team Client Manager - Norwegian Speaking
Associate Team Client Manager – Norwegian Speaking - Egham
Are you an experienced Client Manager who is great at delivering service to senior level individuals and their teams? Are you passionate about technology, enjoy working with multiple clients and comfortable working in a target driven environment?
We are looking for an Associate Team Client Manager to join our Client Services Organisation in our newly built state of the art Centre of Excellence (COE) in Egham. You’ll be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing the highest level of client support to C-level individuals in some of the world’s most successful companies. You will build relationships with our existing clients ensuring they receive value from their Gartner services. You will understand their critical initiatives, align Gartner research and expertise, and help Gartner maintain its growth by ensuring strong client retention.
A typical day might look like:
- Partnering with senior team members to identify your client’s key initiatives and providing solutions to ensure your client base receives value
- Interpreting and delivering customized research to your clients
- Supporting the on-boarding of new clients and renewal of existing clients
- Delivering on-site member support at annual Gartner events
- Partnering with senior team members to conduct quarterly review calls with your clients to ensure they are receiving value from their service
- Ensuring client satisfaction, retention, operational efficiency and quality
You’re great at:
- Working towards and achieving targets
- Building relationships over the phone with senior level individuals
- Using your previous experience to deliver exceptional client service
- Collaborating with others to overcome challenges whilst working in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Organising your time and planning
- Clear and concise communication
You may have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience working in the technology industry
- Fluency in written and spoken Norwegian
- Competitive compensation and exceptional benefits
- Free on site gym membership with Nuffield Health
- An upbeat, positive working environment
- Limitless career growth
- World class training & coaching.
- A great office with a restaurant, Starbucks, a rooftop terrace and great transport links to central London and Heathrow airport
Job ID 00020789
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top