Team Client Manager, EHTL
The High Tech Team Client Manager is responsible for the engagement, value delivery, and ultimately Retention of all of their clients’ specific to the High Tech and Telecom Provider domain.
- Partner with the High Tech Executive Partners to identify the client’s key initiatives, providing solutions to ensure our CEO client base and their teams receive value against the services they have purchased.
- Partner with our Research Inquiry Team on all research requests and inquiries from assigned clients.
- Interpret and deliver customized research.
- Support on-boarding of new clients and renewal of existing clients.
- Deliver on-site member support at annual Symposium events and other Gartner events.
- Participate with senior team members in client value planning and quarterly review calls. Also, participate in client analyst inquiry calls when necessary.
- Maintain monthly interaction with Main Member clients, and quarterly interactions with Work Group members, ensuring continual alignment of Gartner services.
- Ensure client satisfaction, retention, operational efficiency and quality.
- Undergrad (BA/BS) desired
- 2+ years in high tech and telecom service delivery experience or previous proven experience in working with vendors in a client facing service delivery role.
- Highly collaborative, strong interpersonal, listening and relationship building skills; demonstrated strong client services skills
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills
- Proven client relationship management skills at a senior level
- Ability to problem solve and bring timely resolution to issues
- Knowledge, understanding and keen interest in technology
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top