Team Client Manager
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
Senior Client Manager - French Speaking
Internal job title: Associate Team Client Manager - Egham
Are you an experienced Client Manager who is great atdelivering service to senior level individuals and their teams? Are you passionateabout technology, enjoy working with multiple clients and comfortable working ina target driven environment?
We are looking for an Associate Team Client Manager tojoin our Client Services Organisation in our newly built state of the art Centreof Excellence (COE) in Egham. You ll be part of a fast-paced, dynamic teamproviding the highest level of client support to C-level individuals in some ofthe world s most successful companies. You will build relationships with ourexisting clients ensuring they receive value from their Gartner services. Youwill understand their critical initiatives, align Gartner research andexpertise, and help Gartner maintain its growth by ensuring strong clientretention.
A typical day might look like:
- Partnering with senior team members to identify yourclient s key initiatives and providing solutions to ensure your client basereceives value
- Interpreting and delivering customized research to yourclients
- Supporting the on-boarding of new clients and renewal ofexisting clients
- Delivering on-site member support at annual Gartner events
- Partnering with senior team members to conduct quarterlyreview calls with your clients to ensure they are receiving value from theirservice
- Ensuring client satisfaction, retention, operationalefficiency and quality
You re great at:
- Working towards and achieving targets
- Building relationships over the phone with senior levelindividuals
- Using your previous experience to deliver exceptional clientservice
- Collaborating with others to overcome challenges whilstworking in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Organising your time and planning
- Clear and concise communication
You may have:
- A Bachelor s Degree
- Previous experience working in the technology industry
- Fluency in English and French
- Competitive compensation and exceptional benefits
- Free on site gym membership with Nuffield Health
- An upbeat, positive working environment
- Limitless career growth
- World class training & coaching.
- A great office with a restaurant, Starbucks, a rooftopterrace and great transport links to central London and Heathrow airport
Job Requisition ID:G22487
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G22487
Back to top