Supply Chain Client Partner
A great opportunity to work with an international & dynamic team, delivering valuable insight to C-level clients in large organizations, developing your career with our structured achievement plans gaining a very attractive salary package.
Your role as a Client Partner at Gartner is to deliver world-class levels of client support, value-added usage, retention, and client loyalty, engaging existing clients ensuring they use and receive value from their purchased Gartner services. Your clients are all located in the Americas, and you will be their primary Gartner contact and work with individuals from some of the larger organizations from Gartner’s portfolio.
· Develop intimate knowledge of the client's business and industry to drive usage and value-added transactions (i.e. on-boarding, use of inquiry, events attendance, etc.).
· Understand and capture how the client measures value and ensure this is over delivered throughout the life of the contract.
· Drive continuous client usage of the services purchased by ensuring the connection of key IT decisions and initiatives to Gartner expertise - such as but not limited to:
o Stimulate document usage of all clients
o Get the client to read minimum required documents within period leading up to the client’s renewal
o Ensure document usage of all clients who have not used
o Identify opportunities to connect the client to the Gartner analyst community through Inquiry,
o Ensure the client renews their service prior to the cancellation date of the contract.
o Identify where there is service misalignment or need for additional access and work with the field Account Executives to ensure client has the correct access.
o Continually stay abreast of new product offerings and technology
You are the right candidate for this role if you have:
· Bachelor's degree AND/OR 1-3 years’ work experience in a service oriented role; preferably one involving heavy phone interaction with clients
· Proven ability to build strong client relationships based on value-add service
· Evidence of over-achieving goals (top 20% performer)
· Positive attitude towards KPIs and targets
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Well defined time management and organizational skills
· Demonstrated intellectual curiosity/inquisitive nature
· Technology knowledge preferred
· Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
Job ID 00006882
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top