Sr Territory Mgmt Analyst
Sr Territory Management Analyst Specialist
When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We're the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
Our Southwest Florida (Fort Myers) Gartner Campus is our largest office globally with 1,700 associates across four buildings. This location offers associates amenities which include two onsite cafes, onsite gym, outdoor walking track, open patios, and modern work spaces which foster a creative and positive work environment.
Looking for a healthy balance of work and play? You'll love our Southwest Florida location. World class beaches, exciting nightlife, affordable cost of living, and top local schools and universities are just a few of the reasons why our area is one of the fastest-growing in the nation.
About this role: Process and maintain territory assignments for commissionable employees. Assignment of leads in the CRM system.
What you'll do:
- Understand and enforce the sales strategy and Rules of Engagement and to approve/escalate issues as appropriate
- Document processes and provide cross training
- Drive & support continuous improvement
- Completion of the annual build of territories
- Personnel changes, correct assignment of accounts using Gartner’s internal systems, and other search engines that Gartner subscribe to
- Monitor regional email inboxes responding to queries & territory change request
- Ensure all change requests conform to current corporate policies & strategies escalating as appropriate
- Distribution of leads to Gartner Sales Execs by maintaining regional lead queues in the CRM system.
- Assist in the management & coordination of team projects, testing of new processes and system enhancements
- Communicate with multiple departments as needed
- Work with Manager on ad-hoc projects
- Be a mentor to other members of the team
- Identify areas for improvement in line with corporate strategy around compliance and data quality
- Global subject matter expert, providing guidance & support to team members & escalations
- Prepare metrics & analysis as assigned
- Drive pro-active engagement & partnership with business units
Who you are:
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mind set are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit gartner.com.
What you'll need:
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Ability to drive change in the areas of people, process and technology
- Ability to make independent decisions
- Ability to prepare complex analysis and ‘what if’ modeling
- Manage constantly shifting priorities and requirements
- Ability to work with large quantities of detailed data from multiple sources
- Proficient in Microsoft software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possess the ability to communicate and present with confidence to a diverse audience at various levels and different cultures within the organization
- Exceptional listening skills
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines in a sometimes high pressure environment
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Develop an understanding of Variable Compensation process
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a team player with the ability to build strong internal business partnerships
Job ID 00020467
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top