Sr. SEO Analyst- Software Advice
Gartner Digital Markets supports the technology needs of small and medium sized organizations. The business is comprised of three brands - Software Advice, Capterra and GetApp - who are the leaders in helping small businesses select the right software. For candidates exploring the technology space for their next opportunity, Gartner Digital Markets can offer the excitement of working for a start-up, balanced by the stability of a large established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in a company that is growing and transforming.
About the Job:
Software Advice, a Gartner company, is a trusted resource for software buyers. We’re looking for SEO pros to join our team.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze SEO data . You’ll become an expert of on-page, off-page and technical SEO concepts and be expected to analyze data to figure out new ways to further optimize our Websites. Track and measure impact. You’ll do a whole lot of testing, data tracking and analysis. Roll up your sleeves and help out. In addition to day-to-day SEO testing and maintenance, there are other marketing projects that come up. You’re willing to get it done. Work on spreadsheets . We measure and track everything, so we need someone who doesn’t mind living and breathing in data. Demonstrate domain expertise. You’ll master SEO and keep the rest of the marketing team sharp with regular power sessions. Meet your goals. We measure everything around here, from how many SEO tests you conducted to the impact of your SEO changes on organic search traffic. Contribute innovative ideas. We expect you to consistently present new ways to further improve the SEO of our Websites.
What you’ll need:
- Understanding of common SEO tools. You have 2+ years of experience working with a variety of SEO tools such as BrightEdge, GetStat, MajesticSEO and DeepCrawl. Familiarity with scaling an SEO program . You have managed or worked on Websites that receive more than 1 Million unique visitors per month.
Who you are:
- A data guru. You love running SEO tests, pulling data and conducting analyses. You basically dream in numbers. Works super efficiently. You nerd out on organizational systems and you’re always looking for ways to get more done with less wasted effort. Is a critical thinker. Your ideas are well thought out and you can easily conceptualize and analyze them into action. Can multi task. You can juggle a lot at once and never get stressed out when multiple projects are on your plate. Cool and collected is your middle name. Proactive. In order to succeed you’ll need to be the type of person who identifies potential issues before they ever arise, not someone who only takes action when there is a problem.
What we offer:
- A collaborative, positive culture . You’ll work with people who are as enthusiastic, smart and driven as you are. You’ll be managed by the best too. You’ll grow and learn a ton. You’ll become a better business person as you immerse yourself in the world of technology. Outstanding compensation . We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits; including a robust time off allowance and great “perks”. The team and work environment are amazing. You will work with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you. Our dress is casual but our work is serious. Your success will be recognized and appreciated. You’ll be able to see your impact on company and team performance and be given ample opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visit gartner.com to learn more.
- Understanding of common SEO tools. You have 2+ years of experience working with a variety of SEO tools such as BrightEdge, GetStat, MajesticSEO and DeepCrawl.
- Familiarity with scaling an SEO program . You have managed or worked on Websites that receive more than 1 Million unique visitors per month.
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top