Sr Proposal Manager
Principal Accountabilities/ Overall Responsibilities of Position
ü Lead proposal development by creating schedules, conducting meetings and driving projects to successful completion on time.
- Translate the sales strategy for the deal at hand into high quality, powerful proposals.
- Write strategic, client focused proposals that convey client needs and Gartner's value proposition.
- Use templates and content designed to promote Gartner brand consistency.
- Must coordinate with Sales, consultants, contracts, document services, and other Gartner resources (e.g. HR) as appropriate.
Requirements of Position
- 3+ years of marketing, writing, proposal development, and/or purchasing experience.
- Specific experience with U.S. Federal government proposals required. Additional experience in proposals across other industries and regions preferred.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent required. MBA a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Extremely strong writing skills.
- Expertise in MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Knowledge of Proposal Automation tools a plus.
- Experience in business to business services or technology a plus.
- Ability complete tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Job ID 00020376
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top