Sr. Machine Learning Developer
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
As a part of Gartner's global Machine Learning research and development team, you will participate in various automated unstructured data processing activities in their different stages: from data discovery/generation and feature engineering to statistical model building and prototype design as well as implementation into efficient API.
- Apply knowledge of statistics, machine learning, programming, and data modeling to build solutions for recognizing patterns in the real world data, organizing information, extracting entities and discovering relations between them, leading to proto-type development and product improvement.
- Use an analytical approach to design, develop, and evaluate predictive models and advanced algorithms that lead to optimal value extraction from the data.
- Work with engineers to translate prototypes into new products, services, and features and provide guidelines for large-scale implementation.
- Extend, develop, program and implement new algorithms.
- One of the following:
- University Degree in Computer Science;
- University Degree in Computational Linguistics, Computational Biology, Statistics or Applied Math and 2+ years of industrial experience as Software Engineer/Developer;
- One of the following:
- PhD in AI or another quantitative field with 2+ years of experience programming machine learning based solutions to real-world problems;
- MSc in AI or another quantitative field with 4+ years of experience programming machine learning based solutions to real-world problems;
- 8+ years of total programming experience;
- Ability to write production-quality object-oriented code in at least one of the following programming languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala or C#;
- An open mind; desire to learn the best language/technology to solve a given problem;
- Deep understanding of machine learning theory and practice (feature engineering, regularization, hyper parameter tuning ,ensemble methods, CNNs and RNNs);
- Expertise in data analysis (experiment design, classification, regression, unsupervised methods);
- Knowledge of core computer science concepts such as: data structures and algorithms, code profiling/optimization.
- Detailed knowledge of at least one popular Deep Learning library, proven ability to implement in practice any neural network configuration described in literature.
- Proficiency with regular expressions and other deterministic methods for processing text as well as experience in practical NLP is a plus;
- Ease with Linux;
- Fluent in English; Fluent is french is preferred;
- Autonomous and responsible; organized and structured ininitiatives and work;
- Detail-oriented and able to keep a global vision of the issues and their solutions.
Job Requisition ID:G22415
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G22415
Back to top