Sr. Identity and Access Management Engineer
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
When you join Gartner, you ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive,high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role: Manage risk to Gartner s reputation, customers and Information Technology by engineering effective and appropriate management of digital identities and access control platforms.
What you will do:
- Develop applications and architecture to manage Gartner digital identities for internal, cloud and SaaSplatforms.
- Develop infrastructure as codeIAM patterns for cloud systems and applications
- Improve access control mechanisms for both authentication and authorization
- Build technical standards and policy for IAM
- Work with IT Security GRC team to develop governance processes for Identity & Access Management (IAM)
- Work with IT, Cloud and Product teams to ensure systems are deployed following principal of least privileged access requirements
- Protect the company from a wide-variety of business risks ranging from financial loss, regulatory fines and penalties, loss of intellectual property, and/or brand/reputation risk.
What you will need:
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems,Information Technology, or equivalent.
- 4+ years of experience developing Access Control systems
- 3+ years of experience developing software, and/or scripts
- 3+ years of experience in information security and/or risk management
- Hands on experience with Privilege Access Management and Multifactor authentication tools
- Experience managing commercial identity Single Sign On and Federation products
- Experience architecting solutions in a multivendor cloud environment IaaS and SaaS providers
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills; commitment to team collaboration and training
- Hands on experience developing and engineering solutions for identity governance in enterprise scale Microsoft and Unix hybrid environments (50,000+ user and group objects)
- Experience building Role or Attribute Based Access Control solutions
- Hands on experience managing IAM in IaaS providers such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Experience extending identity and access management functions including Single Sign On, and partner Federation - to cloud based application services
- Experience delivering solutions to facilitate M&A activity (working with multiple identity providers)
- Development experience with application frameworks Java, .Net, Python, etc.
- Commitment to documentation and tracking results via enterprise ticketing/collaboration platforms
- Building policy, strategy and pattern documentation
Who you are:
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture.Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mind set are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Job Requisition ID:G20941
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G20941
Back to top