Sr Graphic Designer, Gartner Research
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to technology investors, we are the valuable partner to clients in over 13,000 distinct organizations. Through the resources of Gartner Research, Gartner Executive Programs, Gartner Consulting and Gartner Events, we work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA.
• To partner with and support the global Research Graphics team in preparing Event presentations, developing identity graphics, designing interactive graphics and infographics, and preparing data-driven charts and visuals for Research documents, in line with established corporate brand and quality standards.
• Review and clean-up Event presentations to ensure quality of delivery and compliance to Gartner standards for quality excellence.
• Design and develop identity graphics and digital assets to increase impact and readability of Research deliverables.
• Design and develop visuals for Research documents to increase the level of engagement of Gartner clients with text-based content.
• Produce data-driven business graphics to enhance the quality of Gartner content.
• Demonstrate on-going commitment to meet production, timeliness, and quality metrics.
• Mentor and coach peers and colleagues on design best practices.
• Manage, scope, and execute specific projects and initiatives to improve design quality and efficiency and to drive continuous process improvements.
• Provide regular and open communication with Editors/Writers/Lead Authors to understand requirements and ensure alignment.
• Minimum of 5 to 7 years of direct computer graphics/digital experience or equivalent experience in a desktop graphics design environment in the Information Technology space.
• Excellent computer skills and knowledge of various desktop graphic design programs
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent concept and design skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and work under tight deadlines and high volume
• Detail-oriented and organization skills
• Problem-solving mindset and willingness to take own initiatives while mitigating risks
• Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top