Sr Graphic Designer
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
Gartner’s Corporate Communications team is responsible for defining, promoting and protecting the Gartner brand. By creating compelling content and marketing programs, our goal is to engage internal and external audiences in our value proposition and corporate narrative in order to drive long-term, double-digit growth.
Gartner Creative Marketing Solutions is a dynamic, energetic, in-house creative team within a global organization that has been growing by double digits for 20 consecutive quarters. To meet current business needs and fuel our growth, we’re seeking an experienced Senior Graphic Designer to contribute innovative design solutions for both digital and print marketing campaigns.
Our design team plays a key strategic part in evolving and championing the Gartner brand. Reporting to the Art Director, this role collaborates with other designers, editors, writers, project managers, and internal stakeholders throughout the organization. You’ll excel in this role if you:
- Live to innovate. On the pulse of the latest trends and forward-thinking digital solutions — you’re not afraid to take risks.
- Own your outcomes. You’re dedicated to your work, your clients and your team. You do whatever it takes to make it work and you’ve never missed a deadline
- Build trust-based relationships. Forge solid connections within our team of designers, writers, editors and project managers. Gain the confidence of stakeholders by contributing creative solutions that meet both business and creative goals.
- Engage with clients. Ask questions, understand the full-picture, offer insight, dig deeper, present and upsell our services to our internal clients.
- Hone your craft. Use best practices and data-driven feedback to evolve and perfect your designs and create compelling digital and print campaigns aligned to our brand strategy.
- Are a positive team player. You’re a problem solver and live to collaborate. You’re flexible and have a cheerful disposition.
What You Will Need:
- Education: Bachelors degree with a major graphic design, digital design, or similar major
- Experience: 5 to 7 years of experience in a role as a graphic designer. Background working on a creative team is a plus.
- Skills: Top-notch design abilities and a meticulous eye for typography, color, and layout. You have a comprehensive background in digital design principles including responsive design, bootstrap grids and a working knowledge of HTML/CSS. You also have full command of print as a medium. You release perfect files and have been on press. You’re an expert in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop , InDesign, Illustrator, etc.) as well as Microsoft Office programs including PowerPoint on a Mac platform.
- Portfolio: A balanced selection of digital and print design samples. You can speak to your role in the creation of each piece, how you delivered on your client’s objectives and what the result was.
- Design thinking: You see the big picture. You can take a high-level concept and apply it to an entire campaign. Turning complex ideas into simple solutions is how you have fun. Your colleagues are consistently in awe of how you came up with that awesome idea.
- Organizational skills: Must thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment and transition easily between multiple projects, managing them (and your time) from start to finish . You take tight deadlines in stride. You see curve balls as opportunities. People marvel at your attention to detail.
- Selling it: You provide a rationale for your work at every step in the creative process. When it comes to client presentations you know how to put yourself in their shoes, speak to their objectives and how your solution meets and surpasses their needs.
- You’re interested: You’ve researched Gartner, you know what we do, our offerings, our audiences and you can’t wait to dive in.
Job Requisition ID:27301
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID 27301
Back to top