Sr Executive Partner - Korea
- Yŏng-dong, South Korea
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Gartner Executive Programs is an exclusive, membership-based organization serving more than 5,000 CIOs and senior IT leaders worldwide. Members benefit from the convenience of a single source of knowledge and insight focused on CIO-level challenges, service delivery in their context, the shared knowledge of the world's largest community of CIOs, and the assurance of Gartner objectivity and independence. Act as a mentor, content-provider and business advisor for member CIOs. Must be a proficient coach for CIOs and senior IT executives, and will participate in the following phases of the member lifecycle: service kick off, delivery, and renewal, focused on a mix of medium, large, and XL organizations with significant scale and complexity.
Major responsibilities are:
- Leads the delivery for Team solutions and delivers to all EXP products; capable of supporting SAO accounts.
- Leverage subject matter expertise to create service solutions for ExP members utilizing all EXP products.
- Defines and delivers innovative solutions by assessing member Mission Critical Priorities (MCPs) and developing a customized service plan in accordance with overall ExP strategy and EXP product deliverables.
- Defines and conducts on-site briefings for members at member locations ((including workshops, research analyst visits, roundtables and webinars (in collaboration with Gartner Research).
- Develops synthesized answers to members in response to inquiries.
- Presents/facilitates at Symposium and/or CIO Forum.
- Shares in-depth industry knowledge broadly across the organization.
- Delivers Sales training (i.e. selling to the C-Level).
- Effective at partnering with Sales to close new business and assist others in difficult renewals.
- Delivers POCs for large/complex organizations (e.g., SAO); may support SAO BD program (Targeted Executive Program).
- Supports invitational programs by aligning to Majestics and is aligned to one or more Sales managers as part of the ExPonentials program.
- Sets a strong example around delivery - well-aligned to the ExP engagement model.
- Act as a mentor to new hires.
- Accountable (with ECMs, TCMs, and Account Executives) for member engagement and renewal of ExP business.
- Contributes to EXP Content and Research though their experiences, thoughts and findings.
- Contributes to the continuing development of ExP programs through their field knowledge and member interactions.
- Creation and delivery of subject content in their area of expertise to members.
- Former C-level technology executive for at least 10 years with large scale and complex responsibilities, preferably with Consulting or Advisory experience and/or has held multiple executive-level roles
- In-depth understanding of the IT industry and the role of the CIO (including Leadership, IT Operations Management, strategy and trends, use of metrics, etc.).
- In depth understanding of the business value of IT and the alignment of Business and IT strategies.
- Critical thinking and problem solving to assess client situation and provide actionable outcome based business/technical advice and access to appropriate Gartner services to support achievement of business results.
- High tolerance / evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations.
- Excellent relationship skills.
- Superior verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Collaboration and team leadership.
- Demonstrable sales and/or business development experience with CXO level executives.
- Strong time and project management skills
Job Requisition ID:40070
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top