Sr Associate, Research
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing clients the unbiased insight and advice they need to make the right decisions every day. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll help clients deliver on their mission-critical priorities, grow your career and increase your industry impact. We value hard workers — and reward you with unlimited opportunity. If you’re looking to explore what’s next in technology and business, Gartner is looking for you.
About the role
The job role is for Senior Associate Research position in the Talent Neuron. As part of this practice you will be directly contributing to our flagship platform “Talent Neuron”, used by HR leaders across the industry to gain useful insights on emerging global and local HR trends.
What you will do
- Leverage research and data models to solve global HR problems.
- Data collation , interpretation and analysis: Ability to bring out meaningful insights by collating different data insights.
- Presentation / Report preparation: High quality report preparation.
- Act with awareness that reports and packaging are equally important
- Responsible for delivering end-to-end research reports
What you will need
- Excellent secondary research skills.
- Lead extensive secondary literature searches and elicit the highest quality insights for use in white papers, member webinars, and highly visible research studies
- Proven quantitative, analytical, problem solving and conceptual thinking skills.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel and Word). R skill a plus .
- Ability to generate reports on market analysis , competitor analysis , industry analysis etc.
- Ability to work on research reports with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate Teamwork
- Positive Attitude with a flexible approach
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Integrity, Accountability and Ownership
- Willingness to learn and proactive in exploring new areas relevant to current business.
- Take initiative in completing tasks that are assigned
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and successfully manage deadlines
- Attention to detail
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree required in Engineering or Management with 2-4 years’ experience. Preferably from top Tier institutes
- Master’s with at least 1-2 years’ experience working in a Research/Consulting Organization
What we offer
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including: An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mind-set are central to our values Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo Exposure to industry leading training and development Performance-based recognition and rewards
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyse and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. - Visit www.gartner.com to learn more
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner :
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:37994
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
See Inside the Office of Gartner
Gartner is known as the world's leading research and advisory company. But what exactly does that mean? Gartner's teams conduct research, then design products and services based on those objective insights to help clients make the right decisions and be successful. The focus is C-suite senior executives and their teams across the enterprise.
Back to top