Sr Administrative Assistant
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Sr. Administrator– Executive Programs
The role will provide administrative and project support to the MVP responsible for Executive Program’s Americas
What you will do
- Program/Project management: Manage and track progress of the adoption and impact of the implementation of improvement initiatives (for example POC Excellence, ExPonential+, Mid-year review). Coordinate the weekly Managers call by preparing the agenda, communicating and tracking follow up actions. Collect status updates on actions and report back on them. Coordinate communications to all Americas associates for Town halls and Monthly email updates.
- Admin coordination: Work with the regional admins to support consistent reporting. Coordinate all important Symposium & CIO Forum communications regarding VIP opportunities, client 1:1s with the MVP and onsite support.
- Admin services: Provide key administrative and professional best practice services and support to the MVP. This may include managing calendars and schedules, travel and expense management, communications and correspondence, scheduling meetings, conferences & travel. Proactive support of Gartner tools and other ad hoc administrative requests as needed.
- Improve speed and consistency of implementation of improvement initiatives. Consistent communication and reporting status updates to MVP, line of business partners and other relevant parties
- Role will Interact with members of ExP Service Delivery, Sales and business groups, Events, Research, ExP Members, Human Resources, Hotels, Conference Facilities and Travel Agents
What you will need
- Bachelor’s Degree: proven project management experience and/or project management qualification
- Experience supporting senior business leader in a large complex business environment.
- Must have proven record of work experience (5+years) in an coordinator administrator or project management capacity
- Strong time management skills, problem solving ability, and advance project management experience
- Ability to learn quickly, work independently and prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline driven environment
- Project management skills and data manipulation skills
- Excellent organization skills; time management and task flexibility. Ability to multitask and change priorities as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; ability to analyze situation and make sound recommendations and decisions
- Self-assured and confident in a variety of settings with a strong belief in own capabilities
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Effective presentation of information and the ability to influence required outcomes
- Extensive computer experience & proficiency with Microsoft software, specifically Excel & Powerpoint
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Job Requisition ID:33910
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top